"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Help Cody Decide!

Cody has his first residency interview coming up next week--help him decide which outfit to wear! Look at the pictures below, and post a comment stating your favorite outfit for him. (Note: He is wearing the same suit in all 3 pictures, but a different shirt and tie combination.) Please vote for your favorite as soon as possible! Click on the pictures to see an enlarged version.

Outfit 1: Navy blue suit, white textured shirt, with a blue/yellow/green/white striped tie.


Outfit 2: Navy blue suit, light aquamarine blue shirt, with a blue striped tie.


Outfit 3: Navy blue suit, lavender shirt, with a cream/lavender/blue/mint striped tie.

3 comments:

  1. Mark and I agree that we both like outfit #1 the best...nice and conservative. I like the lavendar shirt for a fun/festive event...but maybe not the best choice for an interview. GOod luck (sorry about the o's...my backspace key is broken and I am too lazy to tab back). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like # 1 the best. It is more distinguished looking for an interview. I think the white shirt looks very professional. The navy suit looks good but is just not in the same category as the black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for #1 too! Very professional. Very distinguished looking! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete