"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cody's New Storage Building

We used some of our Christmas money to buy a new outdoor storage building. We were running out of room in our tiny little storage closet attached to our house. The new building will be for Cody's tools/outdoor equipment, and the storage closet on the house will be for my gardening supplies.

Cody built a platform for the building...





and he put the building together all by himself (in the freezing cold).





Isn't he just so handy? ;) I'm proud of what a good job he did! He even organized his tools in his new toolbox that my dad gave him.



Now all he needs is a new project to do around the house. Hmmmm....what can I have him do next???

2 comments:

  1. Son,
    You did a very good job on the building. I showed it to dad and he was tickled. Like I have always told both you and your brother...There's nothing that you can't accomplish when you set your mind to it. Have a good evening. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Cody! Like your building as well. Look forward to seeing it in person the next time Debbie and I come down to see you both. I have never been good in carpentry, now I know to talk to when I need some work done? Only kidding. Love you both. Daddy.

    Momma says to tell u both hello and that she loves and misses you as well.

    ReplyDelete