"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oakmont Basketball

This makes the third year Cody has played church league basketball. The games usually start in January and end in March, with each team playing about 2 games a week. This year, Cody's team had a pretty good season. Unfortunately, they lost in the semi-finals of the playoffs to the number one ranked team. However, I am very proud of my baby (and the rest of the team, too)!

The team strategizing during a time out...they're so serious


Cody looking for an open man

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I miss Oakmont! Tell the boys I said "Congrats!" I wanted to share with you our new family blog. (www.huff-happenings.blogspot.com) I finally ran out of room on my baby webpage. I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete