"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Milestone for Daddy!

Cody was able to feel Madelyn move! How awesome it was to share that moment with him!

A few nights ago, I was laying down, and I could feel her giving some good kicks. I told Cody he needed to see if he could feel her, and Madelyn was a good girl and gave another couple kicks big enough for her Daddy to feel! Feeling this sweet little girl move is a huge reminder to us of how amazing our God is!

2 comments:

  1. nothing more special than feeling that sweet baby move!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for both of you!!! God is so good!! I told your daddy I wish that had happened last week so we could feel her move too!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!! HOpe you had a great day yesterday!! Love you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete