"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My First Pinterest Project

Just a few months ago, I had no idea what pinterest was, but now it seems like everyone can't stop talking about it.  I joined pinterest about a month or so ago and have found lots of cute things I want to make for Maddie, myself, our family, etc.  Recently, I finished my first pinterest project for Maddie.  I made her a cute outfit--a onesie with a heart, ruffle pants, and cute booties.
I haven't sewn a whole lot, so these aren't perfectly made, especially considering I had to make my own pattern for the pants.  I forgot to take into consideration that the pants I used to make the pattern were stretchy and the fabric I used was not, so they turned out a little bit small.  I'll know next time!  Overall, I feel pretty proud of what I made for her!

Made with love by Mommy

Madelyn and Mommy

Grandpa and Maddie


1 comment: