"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 15, 2012

12 Month Stats

Maddie went to the doctor on Wednesday for her 12 month well child check.  She is growing beautifully!  She had 4 shots, including the first part of a flu shot.  She has to go back after Christmas to get the second half of the flu shot and have 12 month hemoglobin bloodwork done.  (Poor baby!)  Since she has not transitioned very well to whole milk, we are cutting out the juice for snack and serving milk instead in hopes that she will grow more accustomed to it. 

Stats for 12 months:
Weight:  18 lbs. 11 oz.  (between 10th and 25th percentile--petite like Mommy)
Height:  29 in. (50th percentile)

3 comments:

  1. How sweet. Maddie and Lily aren't very far apart in size. I can't wait to see you both on Saturday. I hate that Cody is going to miss a good part of your birthday. Thank you so much for posting Maddie's stats. I love little petite girls and big petite girls too! Love you Mel and Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already NOT looking forward to the boys vaccine days. Double the screaming! Besides the flu shot, my doctor suggested I get the whopping cough shot too since the CDC says there has not been levels of whopping cough like this since the 1950s. Have you gotten it? I got it since babies can't have the shot until 2 monthes old and they may get a little protection from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the flu shot and will TDAP at 24 weeks of pregnancy. I got the new flu shot with the shorter needle this year and it wasn't as bad. I hate needles!!

    ReplyDelete