"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Endless Days of Christmas...

We stay SO busy around Christmas time with our families. Each year, our schedule is packed! On Christmas Eve, we go to my Grandmother's house to have Christmas. This is a tradition that we have done ever since I can remember. We eat dinner, which always includes chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-a, cheese ball and crackers, vegetables and dip, mini sandwiches, and lots more! On Christmas morning, Cody and I open presents with each other, and then open presents with my mom and dad. Then we head down to Cody's mom and dad's to eat a huge breakfast and open presents with his family. From there, we go to my cousins' house to have lunch. Then it is back to my mom and dad's to have Christmas with the Noble family where we eat dinner and play the Dirty Santa game. Even though Christmas is so jam packed with so many activities, we couldn't imagine it any other way. Family and traditions are what make these times so special....

No comments:

Post a Comment