"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A "Wii" Bit of a Workout

Cody got a Wii for Christmas from his mom and dad and a Wii Fit from his cousins, Chris and Dee. We have had so much fun playing on that thing, but it really is a serious workout. First you get on there and it tells you your Wii Fit age--mine was 37! Cody did much better than I did; I think he was 27. I didn't think I was that out of shape! Just from playing on it for one day, I am already SO sore! My arm hurts from bowling, and my legs are sore from the Yoga exercises. Oh well, I guess if you are going to exercise, you might as well have fun doing it!

1 comment:

  1. I told you so! Imagine doing that and then trying to pick up a squirmy 20 pound toddler!

    ReplyDelete