"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My "Gotta Have It" Creation


My mom and I are giving my sister and her fiance a wedding shower. I looked and looked and looked all over for nice invitations, but had no luck....so I decided to make my own. We are giving her a basket shower, where the guests are supposed to fill a basket full of goodies that relate to the theme. I made tags that explained the idea of the basket shower and assigned each guest a theme. Our themes included: sports, vacation, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, home improvement, and wine and cheese. I have to say that I think they turned out quite well. I am proud of my new creation...maybe I should start a business! Just kidding! I just hope Mary likes them as much as I do. Congratulations Mary and Jeremy!

2 comments:

  1. you should start your own business "Melanie's somethingorothers" haha...

    p.s. I like that your flag matches your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on the invitations and planning everything! You do a great job doing things like this and YES, I think you should do a business on the side making programs, invitations, etc! You do a much better job than a lot of things I've seen!!
    Love you, Mommma

    ReplyDelete