"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tree Huntin'

Cody and our neighbor, Mark, went on a little adventure today....and they came back with three trees for our yards. Let's just say they didn't come from Lowes. We have no idea what type of trees they are, so let's hope that when they start to get leaves again, they turn out to be a pretty tree--that is, if they live. :) Not many people can say they have husbands who go tree hunting for them, so I guess Elizabeth and I are pretty lucky to have such wonderful husbands. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. They hunt trees...and move coffee tables....and paint walls....and do landscaping...and plant grass 15 times...I guess they deserve a little football from time to time :o)

    I'm slightly concerned about the viability of our "tree" that looks more like an enormous branch with no roots; however, they did put forth a good effort!

    ReplyDelete