"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Cody and I both enjoyed a long weekend, thanks to Memorial Day. Here is a list of all the things we accomplished this weekend:
1. Cody (and Mark) added an extra light in our attic.
2. Laundry
3. Ironing, which I hate, so my wonderful husband did it!
4. Went to the strawberry patch
5. Bought Father's Day gifts
6. Baked strawberry bread with some of the strawberries from the strawberry patch
7. Took a trip to the bowling alley. Cody did pretty well; my score was HORRIBLE!
8. Bought new tennis shoes
9. Went to the pool (and neither of us got burnt)
10. Took Hershey on some walks
11. Watched The Curious Life of Benjamin Button--which we both recommend
12. Sprayed the house with pesticide to keep out the spring bugs
13. Watered the lawn
14. Put Miracle Grow on the garden
15. Read--I read for fun (Eclipse, the 3rd book in the Twilight series), but Cody had to read about psychology

There might be more, but I can't think of it right now. We really enjoyed spending time together this weekend--doing a lot of nothing, mostly, but it was all wonderful. I have the best husband in the whole world!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! you guys got a lot of things done over the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete