"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Graduation Pops!

Yummy...Graduation pops!



Cody and I made these cute Graduation Pops out of Reese cups, chocolate squares, Airheads sour belts, and candy sprinkles for our high school graduates in our youth Sunday School class. The idea came from Bakerella....ours aren't quite as cute as hers, but they came pretty close! They were very easy to make, but a little time consuming, but that's ok, because we got to eat some candy while we were busy making them!



Congratulations Josh, Hannah, Stacey, Taylor, and Lily! We are proud of you guys!

2 comments:

  1. They look sooo good and cute!! I'm sure the kids really liked and appericated them!! Like I said earlier, I'm very proud of you little baker!!

    ReplyDelete