"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, June 12, 2009

Krispy Kreme Goodness

Krispy Kreme has been doing special, seasonal flavors of doughtnuts. I first noticed this around Christmas. They had cinnamon iced, mint iced, and snowman creme-filled doughnuts.

Cody and I stopped at Krispy Kreme last night to try the limited summer edition doughnuts. They have strawberry iced, blueberry iced, and strawberries and cream filled doughnuts. We tried the blueberry and strawberry iced. They were both good, but blueberry was our favorite! Try them! Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. girl...where have you been? obviously not at krispy kreme way too much like us :) My favorite season is the pumpkin spice donut season...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! They sound good!! Daddy & I will have to try some sometime!

    ReplyDelete