"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Myrtle Beach!

This past weekend, Cody and I were able to enjoy a long weekend vacation at Myrtle Beach with Mary, Jeremy, and Connor. It was so nice to have a vacation, and it was the perfect time to get away. Cody took his Step 2 licensing exam on Wednesday, so it was nice for him to have a way to celebrate the completion of another stressful time. Plus, there are so many changes happening at work right now, so it was nice for me just to get away. And of course, we always enjoy seeing our family! Myrtle Beach is almost my home away from home, as I have so many childhood memories there. I couldn't imagine a more relaxing place to be....

Some of the fun things we did:
*laid out on the beach
*ate at Johnny Rockets and Chili's
*played in the waterpark at the hotel
*went to Broadway and Barefoot Landing (where we got Hershey some treats from the doggie bakery)
*went shopping at Tanger Outlets
*played putt-putt at Cody's favorite place
*ate ice cream at Painter's
*Connor built a car at RideMakerz

No comments:

Post a Comment