"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cute Cupcakes

On Friday night, the Heplers had us, the Austins, and the Terrells over. Elizabeth had just bought a new cupcake decorating book, Hello Cupcake, so she wanted the girls to give it a try. We made doggie cupcakes while the boys played Wii. Look at all the cute cupcakes!

Susan's beagle cupcakes to match her dog, Riley


Kelley's cupcake to match her dog, Dreya


Elizabeth's cupcake to match her dog, Violet (She also made a cupcake to look like her dog, Daisy, but I didn't get a picture....oops!)


My cupcake, made to look like the cutest cocker spaniel/beagle mix doggie in the whole world, Hershey! (Can you tell I'm a bit biased?!?!)


The guys playing Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment