"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prayers Needed

UPDATE 9/29/09: I was offered the position at ECU Physical Therapy Clinic, so I have a new job as of next Monday, October 5. Monday is orientation with HR, and I report to the clinic on Tuesday. God is great!

UPDATE 9/21/09: I had a second interview via phone on Thursday, which seemed to go well. I should hear something this week.

UPDATE 9/11/09: My interview seemed to go really well. They will be calling me back for a second interview soon, and I should hear something within a week or so.

Most of you know that I have been working in a temporary position at ECU in the Student Employment Office, which I have really enjoyed. Unfortunately, due to the budget situation, we just weren't able to get approval to establish a permanent position for me and Ruth, the other temp. My temp job ends October 30; so, I am back on the job search. I have my first interview tomorrow (Friday) with the ECU Physical Therapy Clinic. Keep me in your prayers that everything will go smoothly.

1 comment: