"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Every year, Cody and I always host a pumpkin carving party with our neighbors. We all get together to carve our pumpkins and eat some snacks. It's always fun to get together, but it's also neat to see what everybody carves. This year we chose to carve a spooky, haunted house. (Although I can't really take much credit for carving it--Cody did most of the work.)


Dr. Hershey--he wanted to be just like his daddy!


Dr. Hershey, with his mommy (Nurse Mel) and daddy (Dr. Cody)

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest doctor & nurse family I've ever seen!! I also loved the pumpking you carved!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete