"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bowl-a-Thon

As part of Cody's birthday celebration/vacation from work, we went on a bowling date. We used a coupon to play for 2 hours, with unlimited games, and shoes were included, for only $6.99/person. We ended up playing 6 games--which will really wear you out. Who knew bowling could be such a workout? By game 4, I was bowling granny shots and throwing the ball backwards through my legs. Cody won all 6 games! I almost won the last game, but I let him win since it was almost his birthday. ;)

Getting ready for the big competition!


Why Cody calls me Twinkletoes...


Look at that form....this was a strike!


Love birds!


Might as well try something new since my score is already shot!


How did this happen?

1 comment: