"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lost? Found!

FOUND: Orange and blue rubber tennis ball.

Hershey found a ball in the yard the other day. He spent about 20 minutes, just pawing and sniffing at the ball, with his tail wagging about 50 mph. I spent about 15 more minutes outside, throwing the ball for him. I took some pictures of him, just because he was so cute!

We still have not found the owner of this cool toy. I hate to think that some doggie is missing his/her favorite toy. Please let us know if this is your ball, and Hershey will return it. Hershey says, "Thanks for sharing your toy with me for a while!"







2 comments:

  1. How cute is Hershey!! I love all the pics especially the last one when he's up in the air with his ears up in the air!! Like Elizabeth said, "Bat dog is the coolest"!! I hope Hershey gets to keep it, but if not he sure has had fun with the ball!! See you Sept. 1st!! Love and miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete