"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Beach Wedding and a "Day"cation

Ruth, one of my friends/co-workers from ECU Student Employment got married at Kitty Hawk on September 18 on the beach. Cody and I decided to spend the day there, sort of a vacation for a day. First we went to the Wright Brothers Memorial (Cody's pick). There was a mini museum, rock monuments showing where each flight landed, and a large memorial monument on a hill overlooking the sound and the coast.




After eating some lunch, we went to Tanger Outlets (my pick). Unfortunately, the Tanger there was not very big, so we were in and out in no time. Next, we went to the hotel for the wedding. The weather was beautiful, just a little windy, as a result of the tropical storm off the coast. This was the first beach wedding I have attended, and it was beautiful! What an amazing place to get married! Congratulations to the newlyweds!



1 comment:

  1. How beautiful!! I'm glad you two had a good time at the wedding and your "Day"cation!! Love & miss you both!!

    ReplyDelete