"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Maddie's New Discoveries

  1. Her toys on her playmat--About a week ago, Maddie reached for her "Lulu in a Tutu" toy that was sitting near her changing pad while I was changing her diaper.  A few days later, she began reaching for the toys on her playmat.  She enjoys hitting the toys, so we play on the playmat a few times a day. 
  2. Her hair--If you watch the video until the very end, you will notice she starts crying.  I didn't realize why she was crying until I picked her up.  She had grabbed a handful of hair, and was tugging on it.  You can see her hand go up and grab her hair in the video.  She did this again the next day while she was napping and woke herself up.  Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment