"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Forest of Daffodils!

There is an area in Winterville where someone has planted tons of daffodils in a field. We've heard a lot of people talk about this place each spring and have seen many of our friends' family pictures taken in this location, but we had never seen it in person...until today! We decided to take Hershey with us and take some pictures. You could tell where it was located from a way down the road, marked by the many cars parked on the side of the road. There were many families there taking pictures, as well as 2 or 3 artists painting and drawing pictures. It was really beautiful!

An enchanting forest


Daddy and Hershey


The majestic prince


Mommy and Hershey


That smells good!


Mel


Awww...this reminds me of our high school prom pictures!


Sweet love!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics!!! Those pics of you & Cody do remind me of ALL thoses pics I took of you two looking around the big tree in our front yard & other places!!! I love the one of Hershey "smelling" the flower!! Soooo cute!! I love and miss you so much!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete