"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 14, 2011

5 Week Update

If our calculations are correct, we are 5 weeks pregnant today! Our baby/babies is/are around the size of a sesame seed. So far, I've not had too many symptoms. I've mainly just been tired, feeling a little bloated, and needing to pee a little more than usual.

My HGC levels were continuing to rise at my doctor's appointment this past Friday, so everything looks good so far. My HCG level was at 715.5. Our next appointment is on 3/25/11 for an ultrasound, which is when we will find out how many babies we have!

My mom and dad came to visit this past weekend, and they gave us our first baby gift--a little baby robe and hooded towel. My mom also gave me her old sewing machine, and I completed my first sewing project with my mom's help--a nursing cover. Thanks momma and daddy!

Please continue to keep our precious baby/babies in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I"m so thankful that your HGC levels are rising like they should and everything looks good!! I can't wait to find out how many babies you're carrying!! Once I find out I'll have to go and get more hooded towels & robes so you'll have enough!! I am so thankful and happy for you & Cody!!

    I am so proud of you Mel for picking up sewing as quickly as you did!! I only had to show her once how to pin, cut, thread the machine & sew and then she did it ALL on her own!!! I've always been so proud of you Mel in everything you've done and love you with all my heart!!! You're going to be a wonderful mommy to your baby/babies!! Cody will be a wonderful daddy too!! You & the baby/babies are always in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete