"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hershey Has Some Big News to Share...



We're pregnant! God is so good! We went to the doctor's office yesterday for a pregnancy test, and it was positive. I go back on Friday for another blood test to make sure that my HCG levels are still rising properly. We have an ultrasound on March 25, and we will find out then how many babies we have baking in the oven. (Make sure to answer the poll to the right.) We are so excited!

After we got home from the doctor's appointment I took a home pregnancy test. Of course, we knew what the result would be, but we've never had the joy of having a positive test. After going through years of having negative tests, we figured that was something we needed to experience!



Baseline pictures (4 weeks):

4 comments:

  1. God is so good!!!! I'm so excited for you both and can't wait to find out for sure how many babies you've got "baking in the oven"!! I voted 2 and I'll be happy with how many God blesses you with!!! I like your pic too Mel! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!! I love you, Cody, Hershey and ALL the babies you're carrying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited...you look awesome and I'm so glad to see you so happy.

    Okay, so I know everyone is different...but Melanie that line is DARK. I did a day-day comparison when I was pregnant with Ava (I wish I had a picture to show you b/c it was fun), and mine was nowhere near that dark for a looong time. It wasn't darker than the other line for like 2 weeks....hmmm?? Two babies?? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob said "Hershey has a shirt just like mine!!" (not a current shirt...previous...no pregnant ladies here, just to clarify)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made me cry!! I saw it on Cody's FB the other day, so I have been waiting for you to blog about it!! We have been praying for you guys daily. I am SO HAPPY for you both!!! Cannot wait to follow you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete