"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 10, 2011

9 Weeks (Almost)

Technically, I won't be 9 weeks until tomorrow, but it's close enough.

How's baby doing?
The baby is now the size of a green olive. He or she has been kicking his/her newly grown arms and legs, although I can't feel anything yet. The eyelids and ears are forming, but they aren't complete. (Can't wait until the baby's ears are formed so I can start reading to our little peanut!) Our next doctor's appointment is on 4/18/11, where we will have another ultrasound and I will have physical. So excited about seeing our baby again!

How's Mommy doing?
I'm feeling somewhat better, with the help of medicine, but the nausea is still present. Some days are better than others, but at least I'm able to function a little better. I've been able to eat a little more (and more of a variety of foods) since my nausea is better controlled. I stay tired most of the time.

Almost 9 weeks (8 weeks, 6 days)


How's Daddy doing?
Cody has been so great--he is taking up my slack around the house big time, plus constantly taking care of me! He has done pretty much all of the cleaning, laundry, and cooking since I've been pregnant, and hasn't complained once. Plus, he is always so willing to take care of me, even if it's in the middle of the night! He is such a wonderful husband, and he is going to make a great dad! I love you sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait til the belly pops! :) P.S. your hair looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute sweetie pie!!! You've got a little baby bump too!! I knew Cody would be good in taking care of you, which makes me feel better since I"m not close enough to help you out. I love & miss you Mel and can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete