"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 1, 2011

How Many Babies Are in Melanie's Belly?

We had a doctor's appointment on Friday, March 25 to find out how many babies we are having. So how many babies are in my belly? One sweet, perfect little baby! (91% of people who answered the poll thought we were having twins, and 9% thought we were having triplets or more!) The baby was measuring 6 weeks, 5 days at the time of the ultrasound and was 0.86 cm. Our due date is November 15, right in between my mom's birthday and my birthday.



I am now 7 weeks, 4 days pregnant. For a little two weeks, I have had morning sickness...all day and night (which can explain why I haven't posted the baby update before now)! I finally gave in and got some Zofran from the doctor yesterday to help with nausea, and it has made a huge difference. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I can definitely function through my day much easier. Even though I think nausea is one of the worst feelings in the world, it is a constant reminder of how lucky we are to be pregnant. Cody and I feel so blessed with this baby!

2 comments:

  1. YES, you & Cody are very blessed!! I'm so happy & thankful that God has given you this sweet, sweet baby!!! I can't wait to see you grow bigger and to feel the baby move inside of you!! I'm glad you went ahead and got the med Mel b/c I'd been worried about you, it makes it worse when I'm not close enough to see you everyday. As soon as you answered your phone yesterday when I called I knew you were feeling some better!!! I'm so glad!! It will be exciting to see when the baby decides he/she is ready to be born and will it be one of our birthdays or a day all their own!! I love & miss you ALL!! Tell your sweet baby that grammy loves him/her!!! Let me know if you need me to come down and I"ll be there asap!! LOve you my sweet, sweet Mel!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some medicine too...and your Mom is right...feeling that baby move is the BEST part..just wait!!

    ReplyDelete