"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 23, 2011

Doctors Appointment Update

We had our doctors appointment yesterday, and everything is going great.  I've gained 23 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy and my belly is measuring right on target.  Madelyn's heartbeat was a strong galloping sound, which is always good to hear.  She is in the head-down position.  I go back in 2 weeks for another check-up, and....a flu shot. I'm not looking forward to that, but I know it will be good for Maddie.

We were supposed to go to the ECU OB/GYN ultrasound lab yesterday, but it was, unfortunately, cancelled.  I was so disappointed!  I was looking forward to seeing Miss Madelyn and looking at how much she has grown.  They are maybe going to reschedule for sometime next week, so keep your fingers crossed that it will actually happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment