"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I was a pumpkin this year since my body fit the part, and Cody was a farmer.  Hershey was the farmer's dog!


I love this picture!

We had about 40 trick-or-treaters this year.  We were afraid the rain would keep some of them away, but our numbers remained about the same as they were last year if my memory serves me correctly.  Some of our favorite trick-or-treaters:
The Terrell Family

The Austin Family

Superman Grant and Sophie, the Fairy

After the trick-or-treaters stopped, Cody decided to shave off his beard.  He enjoyed playing around with different looks.  Which one do you like best?

The farmer look--a full beard

Shaving it off

The goatee

James Wingler style--a mustache

Smooth as a baby's behind--facial hair free!


1 comment:

  1. aww...I love the punkin' farm family :) This whole post makes me want to cry....wish we'd been there!!! It really just was not the same for us this year. Sniff. I think Cody should have kept that rockin mustache.

    ReplyDelete