"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Springtime Came Early!

You might remember when Cody, Hershey, and I went to the daffodil fields around this time last year.  I was actually very early pregnant in those pictures, but I didn't yet know it!  So, of course, it is only fitting that we had some pictures made of Madelyn at the daffodil fields this year!

One afternoon last week (when it was around 80 degrees that day), I decided to take Maddie to the daffodil fields.  Maddie was a little tired, but Mommy enjoyed taking pictures of her!  I hope to go back again while they are still blooming to get some more shots. 
Maddie with her Easter basket







A nice lady offered to take our picture together

Mommy loves her baby girl

What are you looking at?

Little Miss Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment