"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dinner with Friends

Last night we had the Denius family come over for dinner. We made our famous london broil, home-grown green beans, corn, macaroni and cheese (the boxed kind for the kids), bread, and strawberry shortcakes for dessert. We had SO much london broil leftover! I am a horrible judge of quantity when it comes to food. As my mom says, I'd rather have too much than not enough. Cody made over a 5lb. london broil for 4 adults and 2 kids....needless to say, we (and the Denius family) had leftovers for lunch today.

The kids (and the big boys) had a great time playing Wii after dinner. We all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment