"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Sis

Mary came to visit this weekend! She got here on Friday about the same time I got home from work. It was just me and her on Friday night, because Cody was on call. We spent most of the weekend working on programs and favor cards for her wedding. We didn't get them all the way finished, but we got a good chunk of them done. Hopefully, it won't take her too long to finish them. I think they turned out really nice, and it was really good to see Mary! I can't wait until the wedding...it will be here before we know it!


The programs still need to be put together by tying a ribbon at the top. I forgot to take a picture of the favor cards.









1 comment:

  1. I know you had a ball with Mary Elizabeth and you two did a wonderful job on her programs and favor cards! Mel, you're just talented in doing things like that! I also love your page here, it's so pretty! Love you!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete