"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why is the floorboard in my car wet?

That was the question I asked myself last time when it rained. I noticed that the floorboard in my car on the driver's side was wet. Oh, no...that's not good. Poor Cody spent about an hour trying to get it dried up and cleaning the carpets. It has still created a nasty, musty smell in my car--which if you know me, drives me insane. (We plan on getting them professionally cleaned eventually.) Anyway, I took it to the Honda place today to see if they could figure out what was wrong and get it fixed, hoping it wouldn't cost a fortune. They seemed to know exactly what it was even before they looked at it--there are drain lines that run from the sunroof down through the car on the driver's side and it apparently came loose. They put it back together and sealed it with some sort of silicone. The best thing about it--it was only $45. Much, much better than what I had imagined it might be. I guess we will see if it is truly fixed this weekend--the forecast is rain, rain, rain.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that it wasn't anything serious or too costly! Sorry that it got wet b/c I know you don't like things like that to happen and yes, you go "insane"!!
    Love you, Momma

    ReplyDelete