"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, March 20, 2009

No More Rain Puddles in the Mulch!

We finally got gutters! It's not the first thing I'd dreamed of spending part of our tax return on, but they were definitely needed. (A couple of my azelas we planted last spring drowned in all the rain that was dumped on them from the roof.) The guy came this Wednesday while we were at work and put them on the house. They look nice, nice as gutters can look, I guess.

Cody worked really hard this week to add extension things to the end of the gutters so the water would run out into the yard instead of in the flower beds. He dug some pathways through the mulch bed and buried the pipes.

Now I just need to get a couple new azelas....

No comments:

Post a Comment