"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alzheimer's Walk

The Alzheimer’s Walk on October 9th was a huge success! I walked in a team with 2 of my neighbors, who also have family members with Alzheimer’s. Our team raised a total of $720 to benefit Alzheimer's NC, Inc!

The day of the walk was beautiful! We had perfect fall weather, and there was a good turn-out for the walk. I would love to do the walk again next year to support a cause that is dear to my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for doing this walk for granddaddy & Uncle Joe!! They both would be so very proud of you if they only knew!! Mel, you are a very special woman with a BIG heart!!! I love you soooo very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete