"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bye Bye!

Each morning, Maddie and I usually go out on the front porch when Cody is leaving for work.  We watch him pull out of the driveway, and he usually stops in front of the house,  rolls the window down, and tells us bye.  We'll say, "Bye bye, Daddy!" and I help Maddie wave bye bye to him.  This morning, Maddie gave both of us a surprise!  Before he was even down the driveway, she puts her little arm up and opens her palm, waving bye bye on her own.  She did it again when he stopped in front of the house.  It was so sweet! 

2 comments:

  1. http://www.babycenter.com/0_milestone-chart-7-to-12-months_1496587.bc

    She's "advanced" :)
    (you already knew that...but here is some tangible evidence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I know her daddy was thrilled when she done that. I can remember how it thrilled James and I when the boys would cross a milestone. Hope yall have a good week!

    ReplyDelete