"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Swimming

We took Maddie swimming for the 1st time a few weeks ago at our neighbor's pool.  She wasn't so sure about it at first, but quickly warmed up to it.   She had a good time splashing around!  The weather has either been rainy or just a little cool for swimming, so we haven't been back yet...but I do foresee a lot of pool time in our future this summer!
Maddie and Mommy

Madelyn and Daddy

Miss Fashionista

Getting her feet wet

Ooohh!

She wasn't too sure about being in the float

Relaxing with Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Ava might say "she no not like dat float!" Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I love her hat. It is adorable and so is she. I am glad that she decided to like the water. Love my family!

    ReplyDelete