"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Kinley

I have a new little niece!  My sister had Kinley Elizabeth on September 27, just a day after her own birthday.  What a great belated birthday gift!  I just so happened to already be at home when she went into labor (not that I wouldn't have traveled home to be there anyway!), which worked out perfectly!  I was able to see sweet little Kinley just moments after she was born.  I love this sweet baby!

Aunt Mel and baby Kinley

My beautiful sister and me

Maddie was so interested in Kinley--already best buds

Congratulations, Mary, Jeremy, and Connor! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elizabeth! That's funny because I was getting tired of it and got it cut differently on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete