"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 22, 2012

Milestones and Maddie-isms

Taking more steps....


She is able to put some shapes in her shape sorter.  Although she doesn't get it in every time, she is pretty good with the circle.  She has also put the square in a time or two.  Still working on the other shapes.

She can point to certain pictures in her ABC book when asked.

For the first time today, she pointed to 3 correct colors (blue, green, red) in her colors book when asked.

She is starting to hold up books and ask me to read them to her pretty frequently.  She'll hold up a book and bring it to me, I'll put her in my lap and we'll read together.  She really likes Ricky the Raccoon (Chick-fil-a kids meal prize book), Elliot the Elephant (another Chick-fil-a kids meal prize book), ABC's with Elmo and Friends, Richard Scarry's Nursery Rhymes, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Her 5th tooth peeked through her little gummies this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment