"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All Grown Up

Cody had a meeting after work on Monday, and then he went directly to a church league basketball game. So, I was alone for my dinner. I figured I might as well eat in the living room and enjoy the company of the tv. I put up the tv tray, and set it up with my napkin, drink, and chips. I went back into the kitchen to get my bagel bites. When I returned, I saw Hershey sitting like a little grown up right in front of my tv tray. It was as if he was saying, "I'm ready to eat, Momma!" It was so cute!

For the purposes of the picture, I did put my bagel bites on the tray....I know, I know.....that was so mean, but he was a good boy and didn't even try to eat them! I think he deserves his own special treat for that! One doggie bone coming up....

1 comment:

  1. That little stinker! I am impressed that he didn't eat it...if it had been Daisy, there wouldn't be a tray left. :o)

    ReplyDelete