"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where can you get free pancakes???

At IHOP on national pancake day! That is, if you want to wait for over an hour just to sit down. Cody and I went yesterday to get our free short stack of pancakes, but after seeing the waiting room packed with people and the line coming out the door, we decided to go somewhere else for dinner. I was really looking forward to pancakes! :( Oh well. Maybe next year.

By the way, this reminded me of something I saw the other day. ECU has a building called the International House. As I was driving by, I noticed their sign had some sort of graffiti on it. When I got close enough, I saw that the sign read, "International House of Pancakes." I really wish I had my camera with me--it was kind of funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment