"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Signs of Spring!

In contrast to the snow we had a couple weeks ago, we have had some spring-like weather the past couple days, which is forecasted to continue into the week. Yesterday and today, the highs are in the low 70s, which I love. Yesterday, I just couldn't wait to get outside. Cody and I ate lunch in the rockers on our front porch yesterday. Hershey had a great time running around playing with a ball. Then we worked in the flowerbeds for while to prepare them for spring--we added fertilizer, weed preventer, and reshaped the mulch. I even noticed I have some bulbs starting to come up. I can't wait for spring!

1 comment: