"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 14, 2012

First Taste of Cereal

Maddie had her first taste of rice cereal on Saturday when she turned six months old.  She wasn't too sure about it and didn't really eat much of it, but we'll keep working on it! 

Before her first bite--happy baby

She's interested...

First taste on her lips

First bite

What is this stuff?

No more Mommy!

Let's try again...

Maybe if Daddy tries...

This is NOT my milk!

That's enough!



2 comments:

  1. Picture #5 is absolutely hilarious. From that point on she actually looks like the cereal is painful to eat. When I gave Ava her first taste of cereal she made a similar face; Jacob (who was still TWO) said "see, I told you not to eat that stuff Ava...it's nasty!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we tried feeding it to Jared and then to Cody, we were told to mix it with apple juice (diluted). One of them really liked it but don't remember which it was. She's probably not old enough for juices yet. I guess it may flavor it a little. Anyway, I love the many faces of Maddie! Give her my love. Love you and Cody too.

    ReplyDelete