"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 14, 2012

My 1st Mother's Day

I am so blessed by God!  He gave me the most wonderful gift--a child!  A child is definitely that--a gift.  It's not something we deserve, and it's not something we can just make happen unless it is in God's will.  I am so blessed and thankful that God entrusted us with the most precious gift of our baby girl, Madelyn.  Being a parent isn't always easy, but it is the most wonderful thing in the world.  I pray that God will enable me to be the best mom I can be to Maddie.  Thank you, God, for blessing us with Maddie and making me a mom!


2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful Mommy to a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good mommy and I am so happy that God blessed you with her. I agree, there's no feeling like having children and being a mother. I would feel so empty if I didn't have all of my wonderful children. Love you.

    ReplyDelete