"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 28, 2012

Hershey Update

Hershey was either playing possum or has made a speedy recovery.  He is walking on his leg just fine now and doesn't act like it bothers him at all.  He still jumps up on the couch and bed without difficulty.  I tried my best to keep him from jumping, but I can't stop him all the time.  We still won't be taking him on walks or runs any time soon, but I'm glad he's doing better.  The pain medicine gave him an upset tummy, but we've stopped that now and have been feeding him chicken and rice (which he absolutely loves!), so hopefully that will be back to normal soon too. 

2 comments:

  1. Hershey,
    Nana is so glad that your leg is doing better. Won't be long until you can come spend the week with me. Stay out of trouble and don't get to used to Chicken and Rice! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well good...hope the little rascal was just looking for some attention and is all better :)

    ReplyDelete